Ideas from Management Expert Michael Fullan | Scholastic.com
1. Secret One: Love Your Employees
2. Secret Two: Connect Peers with Purpose
3. Secret Three: Capacity Building Prevails
4. Secret Four: Learning Is the Work
5. Secret Five: Transparency Rules
6. Secret Six: Systems Learn
focus on developing many leaders working in concert.
Second, systems learn when they are led by people who approach complexity with both humility and faith that effectiveness can be maximized under any circumstances. Leaders must be confident that they have considered all possibilities and have made the right choice under the circumstances, even though something may go wrong.